Welcome to ypaper.net terms and conditions. Referred to as “us” or “our” or “we” in these terms and conditions. We operate this website including the home page and all sub-pages.
1. Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions also all applicable laws; by accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
2. ypaper.net website is normally available 24 hours a day and tries to update the information or materials on this website as often as possible; we do not guarantee that it will be uninterrupted, up-to-date and accurate or error-free. Access to the ypaper.net website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Any other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this website.
3. This website is subject to change at any time without prior notice and may contain errors. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. ypaper.net also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website. ypaper.net disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be caused by any reliance on anything contained in or omitted from this website.
4. This website will not be liable for any damages may be caused by either directly or indirectly, incidental, consequential, for use of or inability to use material, products or services of any kind, delay of total or partial delivery, termination of rights or loss of profits, data, business or goodwill, or to provide indemnification or any other remedy to you or any third party. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow any part of such limitation or such part does not apply. If unsatisfied with this web site, your sole and an exclusive course are to discontinue using ypaper.net website.
5. The website may have links and references to other websites which are provided as a convenience only. ypaper.net does not expressly or implicitly endorse other websites or any material or information, or the accessibility of such links. ypaper.net does not assume any responsibility for any such other websites, information or material posted or products and /or services offered. You are not allowed to link to or frame this website without ypaper.net express written permission.
6. Images and/ or Videos displayed on ypaper.net are either the property of, or used with permission by ypaper.net. Please do not display images and/or videos of people in any listings without consent. Any unauthorized use of images and/or videos may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and/or communications regulations and statutes.
7. The trademarks, logos and service marks that are displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ypaper.net or others. Nothing contained on this website should be interpreted as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, logos displayed on this website without the written permission of ypaper.net or such third party that may own the trademarks, logos displayed on this website. Your misuse of the trademarks, logos displayed on this website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
8. ypaper.net may update these Terms and Conditions to take account of new laws and technology. You acknowledge and agree your use of this website or the content will be governed by the most recent Terms and Conditions posted on this website. You are to abide by any such revisions and should at times visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
9. ypaper.net takes no responsibility for any disputes between any parties using this site and you agree not to include this site in any disputes you may have through the use of it.
10. One email accounting only entitle to 1 free listing for 1 year only.
You clearly acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept this terms and conditions. You have entered into a legally binding agreement with ypaper.net for the provision of our website and services.
You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
You agree that by using ypaper.net you accept these terms and conditions and abide by them
These terms and conditions were last updated on 2rd June 2020.